Gutta Percha Points is being used as a filling material(permanent use) of the cleaned root canalsof tooth intended to fill the root canal of a tooth manufactured, in strictly accordance withinternationally recognized stndards.
- - True to size and shape with exellent workability
- - Hand-rolled from finest Gutta Percha
- - Siff but flexible to provide ideal workability
- - Uniformed and non-distorting crimp
- - Long shelf life and freshness assured
||Slilde Box (6compartment) Length marked Square vials
||* Taper 0.02 from No.8 to No.90 : 120 Points|
* Taper 0.04&0.06 : 60 Points
||* Taper 0.02 from No.100 to No.140 : 60 Points|
|Round Type No.15-80
||Ende-Aide (Round type)
- Quick and easy method for depth measurements.
- Points with mm marking at 16mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm.
- Eliminates apex perforations which may lead to bleeding.
- Reaches the apex, completely seal the entire length of the canal.
- Saves time with premeasured points.
|GP LM STANDARD
||GP LM 0.04
||GP LM 0.06|
|NON - STANDARD SIZE
||F - SIZE|
|XF, FF, MF, F, FM, M, L
||FS, FM, FL, S, M, L
||F1, F2, F3, F4, F5|
||Endo - Aide (Round type)